The objective of NZIAC is to support and facilitate international dispute resolution and to promote New Zealand as a venue for international commercial arbitrations and mediations. NZIAC offers fully administered dispute resolution processes, including arbitration, mediation, and arb-med, and maintains panels of mediators and arbitrators who are recognised and respected globally as leaders in international dispute resolution.
- Chapter Review: Compulsory Consolidation in Arbitral Proceedings: An Infringement on Party Autonomy?
- Gas dispute to be aired in arbitration
- Where do directors’ duties lie once insolvency looms?
- Is a party required to accept non-contractual performance during a force majeure event?
- Separability and arbitral tribunals being ‘open business’??