The objective of NZIAC is to support and facilitate international dispute resolution and to promote New Zealand as a venue for international commercial arbitrations and mediations. NZIAC offers fully administered dispute resolution processes, including arbitration, mediation, and arb-med, and maintains panels of mediators and arbitrators who are recognised and respected globally as leaders in international dispute resolution.
- The nuts and bolts of appealing an arbitral award when you need the Court’s leave
- Lifestyles of the rich and famous: polo clubs and (non) party parties
- The importance of certainty in international arbitration agreements
- Husky Food Importers & Distributors Ltd v JH Whittaker & Sons Ltd  ONSC 1679
- All dressed up but nowhere to go: Recognition but no enforcement of ICSID awards