and Cambridge (1985). He became a Fellow (Arbitration) of AMINZ in 2001, and holds the Sir Ronald Davison Award for Award Writing in that year. He has practiced as a litigation solicitor (1983 to 1988) and then partner (1989 to 1995) of the firm of Simpson Grierson, and as a barrister sole (1996 to 2005). Since 2005 he has been Chairperson of the Human Rights Review Tribunal.
- When can an arbitrator voluntarily resign and what are the implications for the arbitration?
- The nuts and bolts of appealing an arbitral award when you need the Court’s leave
- Lifestyles of the rich and famous: polo clubs and (non) party parties
- The importance of certainty in international arbitration agreements
- Husky Food Importers & Distributors Ltd v JH Whittaker & Sons Ltd  ONSC 1679