and Cambridge (1985). He became a Fellow (Arbitration) of AMINZ in 2001, and holds the Sir Ronald Davison Award for Award Writing in that year. He has practiced as a litigation solicitor (1983 to 1988) and then partner (1989 to 1995) of the firm of Simpson Grierson, and as a barrister sole (1996 to 2005). Since 2005 he has been Chairperson of the Human Rights Review Tribunal.
- Chapter Review: Compulsory Consolidation in Arbitral Proceedings: An Infringement on Party Autonomy?
- Gas dispute to be aired in arbitration
- Where do directors’ duties lie once insolvency looms?
- Is a party required to accept non-contractual performance during a force majeure event?
- Separability and arbitral tribunals being ‘open business’??