Alan Wein is a lawyer, expert mediator and business entrepreneur. He was the co-founder and 50% owner in the House franchise concept of homeware stores that operated throughout Australia. Alan sold his interest in the company in 2000.
- Husky v Whittaker’s appeal outcome: Ontario Court of Appeal upholds stay of court proceedings for referral to NZIAC arbitration
- Chapter Review: Compulsory Consolidation in Arbitral Proceedings: An Infringement on Party Autonomy?
- Gas dispute to be aired in arbitration
- Where do directors’ duties lie once insolvency looms?
- Is a party required to accept non-contractual performance during a force majeure event?