Alan Wein is a lawyer, expert mediator and business entrepreneur. He was the co-founder and 50% owner in the House franchise concept of homeware stores that operated throughout Australia. Alan sold his interest in the company in 2000.
- When can an arbitrator voluntarily resign and what are the implications for the arbitration?
- The nuts and bolts of appealing an arbitral award when you need the Court’s leave
- Lifestyles of the rich and famous: polo clubs and (non) party parties
- The importance of certainty in international arbitration agreements
- Husky Food Importers & Distributors Ltd v JH Whittaker & Sons Ltd  ONSC 1679